ANY IDEAS OR OTHER INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU ARE GOVERNED BY OUR IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY.
YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE EITHER MORE THAN 18 YEARS OF AGE, AN EMANCIPATED MINOR, OR POSSESS LEGAL PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN CONSENT, AND ARE FULLY ABLE AND COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, OBLIGATIONS, AFFIRMATIONS,
1. Description of the Site. The Site enables its customers, users and visitors (together “Customers”) to review information related to pacifiers. Customers may also be provided with the means of submitting or posting video, photographic and textual content or comments (“Submissions”) to this Site through various services and applications, including but not limited to Facebook. We may also impose limits on certain Site services and features (together “Services”), limit any Products or restrict your access to parts of the Site or to the entire Site in our sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to anyone. In order to have access to certain Services, including but not limited to making Submissions to the Site, you may be required to create an Account using Facebook Connect. 2. What information does the Site collect?
- Non-Registered Customer Activity. Non-registered Customers may choose to browse, search and examine any information or Submissions available on the Site without registering with the Site or setting up an Account. When you visit our Site as a non-registered Customer, we collect only information you provide or submit to the Site directly, information you send to us by email, information and messages you send or post through our accounts on third party social networks (such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram) or information or messages you send through any phone, SMS or mobile services we may provide. The foregoing statement not withstanding, our servers may recognize and collect non-registered Customers’ domain names, IP addresses and any information on pages visited.
- Registered Customer Activity. Some activity may require a Customer to register with the Site and setup an account (“Account”). During registration, we may require the Submission of information about yourself. When prompted for such information, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”). Registration Data may include your e-mail address, user name, password, address as well as your child’s name, age and sex.
- Account Activity. Once you become a registered Customer, we may also collect a variety of information and PII depending on the Services you use or engage in such as information you review and Submissions you make. We may also collect information about your usage, such as when you use the Site, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Site. If you are logged in we may associate this information with your Account.
- Content Uploaded to the Site. PII or Submissions that you voluntarily disclose online (for example, PII contained in your comments) may become publicly available and can be collected, viewed and used by OB and third parties.
- Surveys & Newsletters. We may now or in the future send or run surveys or provide newsletters to both registered and non-registered Customers. At such time we may request certain PII such as name, email address and demographic information (such as zip code and age).
- We may share your PII with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of credit card transactions, e-mail origination, support services, customer relationship management services and order fulfillment.
- The username you create during registration may be displayed to other Visitors and Customers when you provide Submissions such as commenting. Any Submission that you provide through the Site may be redistributed through the Internet to other websites and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- Unless you opt-out, we may use your e-mail or other PII to send commercial or marketing messages without your further consent. Be advised that we use your e-mail address and other contact information provided by you to contact you regarding your Submissions. We may also use your e- mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or customer service purposes).
- You may opt-out at any time by either changing any preferences as provided in your Account or by clicking on any unsubscribe link provided in email communications.
- We use both your PII and certain non-PII (such as anonymous user data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
- We use information collected during submission of Surveys and signups for Newsletters to send both the information as requested and additional information about OB or the Site. Further, the information collected, including any demographics, is used to learn more about the types of people who visit our Site and improve our Services. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may choose various third party web sites to link to, and/or frame within the Site. We also may participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our Customers. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. We encourage you to read the policies of these third party websites. By purchasing, or registering or making reservations for, products or services offered or sponsored by third parties or advertisers through third party links on the Site, or electing to receive communications (such as e-mails) or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes or other programs, offered or sponsored by third parties on the Site, you consent to our providing your personal information to those
third parties. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party websites (even if offered on or through our Site) may not be received by us. As such, we have no responsibility or liability for the independent policies or actions of third parties, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Services and the links placed upon each of them and therefore request any feedback on not only the Services, but for sites we link to as well. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED ABOVE AND ELSEWHERE IN THIS AGREEMENT, OB SHALL NOT SELL OR LICENSE YOUR PII TO UNRELATED THIRD PARTIES ABSENT YOUR CONSENT. Further, any linking with any other web site is neither an endorsement of that site nor any of the products or services that may be offered on that site. Note: Your PII or financial information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of OB or a bankruptcy. We may also disclose PII or financial information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of OB or Customers or Visitors to the Site. Whenever PII or financial information is disclosed under this paragraph, we may also disclose your demographic information on a non-anonymous basis.
Oralign Baby LLC 19 Cleveland Ave., Martinsville, Va. 28270 email@example.com